By SOMDATTA SENGUPTA
What will you do to win a new Nintendo WII system? Or to get a beach bicycle for free?
Just enter a recipe contest and email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, its that easy!
Spirits Unlimited Middletown is proud to announce that James Conroy, the Executive Chef at Food Circus Supermarkets, has accepted the invitation to judge entries for this contest.
Not only that, Chef Conroy will prepare the winning recipes himself. He has also give out additional culinary tools as prizes for recipes that really stood out.
The contest runs from now until the end of September and winners will be announced on the first week of October. The rules are simple.
To enter you simply have to email a recipe (email@example.com) that uses any wine or liquor. It could be a recipe for a cake or coffee, a dessert or a drink, an entrée or an appetizer. The possibilities are limitless.
The only conditions are: a) that it has to be your invention or alteration; and b) it has to have some use of a wine, liquor or fine spirits.
For example, a cake that you simplified, or a summer recipe that you made up or altered from an existing one. The objective is to share your creativity with others. You could also re-invent a recipe that was in your family for generations and which you may or may not have modified.
If you have any questions about the recipe contest email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information could be found at the store on Highway 35 North in Middletown.
Chef Conroy will be looking at each entry himself throughout the month. In addition, he will be appearing frequently on this blog to share his tips, techniques and favorite recipes.
Further, to inspire Spirits Unlimited Middletown customers, he will be happy to answer any questions regarding using wine and alcohol in recipes if you email him at email@example.com.
Hurry! Don't miss the chance to cook with an outstanding chef and hear his professional advice on dining and entertaining.
Join the contest for free. Email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Be the winner this fall!
- The Fine Art of Mixing Drinks: A must have for all...
- Chef Tips: What to cook with and what to drink?
- Spirits Unlimited Middetown announces first ever r...
- Spirits Middletown considers bringing Sonoma Count...
- The Cupcake philosophy: Live Deliciously
- Spirits Unlimited Middletown goes green
- Last chance to catch The Show at $9.99
- Barefoot wines: Light, refreshing and “on sale”
- Ravenswood’s signature Zen of Zin
- ▼ August (9)
- Circus Liquors
- This blog is designed, edited and published by Somdatta Sengupta for Circus Liquors Inc. Content is supervised by Stuart Keats, Manager of Liquor Operations for Circus Liquors Inc. Site header created by Denise Reinle. Graphics support provided by Phyllis Vivoli. Content support provided by Mike DeNiro. Store Manager for Spirits Middletown is Ray Kimble. He can be reached at (732) 957 9700. For questions, comments or more information, write to Spirits Middletown at email@example.com. For placing orders or any form of assistance with your fine wine, beer or other party planning requirements, call the store directly at (732) 957 9700.